Realizing the challenges to be faced in the field of higher education and the need to improve the standard of education and research ,the Dental College HITEC-IMS has established the Quality assurance department in year 2023. The QAD of Dental College HITEC-IMS has its own strategic regime that follows the quality assurance program of HEC for improved quality and research and is strictly in accordance with international quality assurance standards.
To develop a benchmark to ensure the highest possible level of quality in higher education programmes and promote confidence in the quality and standard of higher education and create a well connected student faculty community.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
To ensure implementation of best quality assurance strategies and continuous improvement for achievement of higher standards of excellence in education and research.
FUNCTIONS OF QUALITY ASSURANCE DEPARTMENT
- Develop and apply quality parameter for various academic and administrative activities of the institution
- Develop quality assurance process and evaluation methods including self assessment programs.
- Providing support to all departments in development of self assessment reports, identifying problems and offering solutions to ensure overriding quality culture.
- Get feedback from students, teachers and employees on prescribed intervals.
- Evaluate feedback and suggest appropriate measures.
- Dr Muhammad Hasnain (Management Representative)
- Dr Faizan Munir Khan
- Dr Nausheen Ashraf
- Ms Syeda kainat fatima