Guidelines for Joining Dental College HITEC-IMS
Document required to be submitted by Student at the date of joining
The candidates who are eligible to apply for admission must ensure submission of the following attested copies of documents along with their application form.
- Recent Photograph (with blue background, 1×1 inch) : (Four Copies)
- Recent Photograph (with blue background, Passport size) : (Twelve Copies)
- Character Certificate : (One Copy)
- SSC / O – Level : (Six Copies)
- HSSC / A – Level : (Six Copies)
- Equivalent Certificate form IBCC for O/A Level : (Six Copies)
- Student’s NIC / B Form : (Six Copies)
- Domicile : (Two Copies)
- Original Submitted Fee Chalan copies
- Parent’s / Guardian’s NIC : (Six Copies)
- NUMS- MDCAT Entry Test result / : Original
- NOC for other Board / University and Undertaking on: Original Stamp Paper submitted after the admission
- Mental and Physical Fitness Certificate to be submitted: Original after the admission as per the requirement of PM&DC.
- Wealth statement of either Parent/guardian
- Income tax return of parents/guardian
- Insurance certificate to ensure the payment of fees.
- COVID-19 Test Report from authentic Laboratory.
- “Application Form for Issue of Security Pass” duly completed and verified by SHO Local Police Station. (To be submitted at the time of admission positively).
Uniforms of HITEC Dental College
a. Boys: Grey pants and white shirts. The shirt should have a pocket on left, with the HITEC-IMS emblem. The pocket should also have a stripe of the designated color for that class.
b. Girls: White Shalwar Kameez, Kameez should have a pocket on right lower with HITEC-IMS emblem and Dupatta color as follows:-
- 1st year: Ferozi Green
- 2nd year: Magenta
- 3rd year: Pink
- 4th year: Red
- Charcoal grey/Black sweater and blazer with IMS emblem.
- All IMS students will wear white coats when in hospital and college premises.
- Whitecoat should be of cotton or wash-n-wear cloth.